Box Office Information 01977 664566
The Castleford Phoenix Theatre offers unbeatable and unique opportunities for corporate involvement. By supporting our work, your company can enjoy extensive benefits and be rewarded with excellent value-for-money from its investment.
Put your company in our spotlight now!
• The Phoenix is one of the regions busiest mid scale producing and receiving houses with a mix of performing arts, conferencing and education activities throughout it's season.
• The Phoenix provides freelance work opportunities for a variety of of the regions live events practitioners.
• The Phoenix and Airedale Academy have invested heavily in the local arts, bringing them a state of the art facility that they can use to realise their artistic aims
• The Phoenix, through Airedale Academy contributes to the arts education of 1000 local students annually.
The Phoenix promotes a positive image of Airedale and Castleford, locally, regionally and nationally.
• We attract audiences of 10,000 annually
• We involve over 1000 particpants in education projects
• We host an average of 50 performances per year
By working in partnership your business can:
• get direct access to our customers in a cost-effective way
• develop direct links into the community
• raise it's profile and visibility through branding opportunities
• enhance it's image through the association with an innovative, modern, community-oriented project
• help to encourage innovation and creativity locally
• stand out from the competition
• enjoy exclusive offers for staff, customers and other stakeholders
• encourage community participation and enthusiasm through its own employees
We offer several ways that your business can work in a partnership with us.
Sponsorship of the Phoenix is a cost - effective way of marketing your company and the services you provide directly to our audiences and users.
Sponsoring a season at the Phoenix provides a direct link to the full seasons audience, through any internal publicity, mail, or other publicity campaign. Advertising opportunities throughout the building as well as PR and media opportunities. It provides you with tickets to a range of the seasons productions as well as access to special V.I.P offers for performances.
The Phoenix through it's resident companies produce several shows each season, including our well regarded Kabaret evenings. Your company will gain prominent branding on all publicity and marketing materials as well as exclusive ticket access during the show itself. Using our talented resident company there is also opportunities to access their skills for your own corporate events.
The Phoenix Performance Academy is part of our learning and outreach programme and aims to provide performing arts access and training to students in the transition stage between junior and secondary education. The PPA uses the skills of some of the sixth form students to deliver aspects of the training and also gives these students skills and experience in delivering performing arts coaching. Sponsorship of the PPA will give branding positions on all of the seasons material, uniform, performances etc with several levels of sponsorship available to suit every business' budget.
The Phoenix has several rooms within the facility that are used as changing spaces, meeting rooms, hospitality areas etc. This package offers high visibility branding opportunities within the room, room naming and other benefits.
Corporate 'Friends of The Phoenix'
This package offers a cost effective dynamic way for a company to join other similar minded corporates to show support to the theatre. Becoming a corporate friend offers many of it's own benefits including the whole group sponsorship of one of our productions per season.
While the sponsorship packages have their own benefits we want to create a tailored solution that suits any business interested in supporting us and the work that we do. A bespoke package could include:
• Media coverage
• Network events
• complimentary tickets
• corporate hospitality
• naming rights
* training using our facilities and arts involvement
• Product promotion and placement
We strive to respond to your corporate needs so this list is by no means exhaustive.
As a regionally important live events venue we can provide an excellent environment for your corporate events, whether it be a conference, seminar, annual general meeting or a product launch.
We offer a variety of hospitality options including catering arrangements, service and entertaining spaces.
The Phoenix is a creative, unique venue for staff and client events located in the heart of it's community.